Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icon Managers
shagwan Offline

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
RE: Icon Managers
(10-03-2018 03:59 PM)Placebo Wrote:  You don't have the exe selected.
What do you click next? Manager table? headid? I'm trying to set my head as Simeone...
10-05-2018 11:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Placebo Offline
Matrix Data Research Team

Given 63 thank(s) in 44 post(s)
First get to here:

Then change 11 to whatever number your team is (11 is Manchester United as default), once the number is changed click the box:

I have 1807 for Sheffield Wednesday, then in Fifa go to the club news tab and it should load in your manager's details in cheat engine and you won't see the ?? that's when you change headid to 5571

Do a negotiation to check it worked (contract renewal will do) if it worked save your career mode and it's then locked in place and you can close cheat engine if you wish.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2018 05:44 PM by Placebo.)
10-06-2018 05:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: shagwan
shagwan Offline

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
(10-06-2018 05:43 PM)Placebo Wrote:  First get to here:

Then change 11 to whatever number your team is (11 is Manchester United as default), once the number is changed click the box:

I have 1807 for Sheffield Wednesday, then in Fifa go to the club news tab and it should load in your manager's details in cheat engine and you won't see the ?? that's when you change headid to 5571

Do a negotiation to check it worked (contract renewal will do) if it worked save your career mode and it's then locked in place and you can close cheat engine if you wish.
I was just about to come post that I've figured it out when I saw your reply haha! I did it via going into a preseason match, loading up my manager, changing headid to 5571, forfeiting the game, save and quit and then reloading and that worked for me. But thanks for the detailed response, hope it helps others do their own too. Thanks again!
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2018 06:02 PM by shagwan.)
10-06-2018 05:58 PM
 Thanks given by: Placebo
ManchesterUnitedFans Offline

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
(10-06-2018 05:58 PM)shagwan Wrote:  Why i cant open manager table ?
(10-06-2018 05:43 PM)Placebo Wrote:  First get to here:

I was just about to come post that I've figured it out when I saw your reply haha! I did it via going into a preseason match, loading up my manager, changing headid to 5571, forfeiting the game, save and quit and then reloading and that worked for me. But thanks for the detailed response, hope it helps others do their own too. Thanks again!
02-11-2019 09:09 AM